Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will you translate this to spanish without an online translator?

kerlin,


I am very glad to hear you are okay. I was very worried about you. My school is good. I can't wait until I am done. How is Dunia and Freddy? I have not talked to them for a while. I miss you too and hope to come back to honduras in the spring.


Ashley|||Kerlin:





Me da mucho gusto saber que estas bien. Estaba muy preocupado(a) por ti. La escuela va bien. Ya no puedo esperar por terminar. C贸mo est谩 Dunia y Freddy? No he hablado con ellos desde hace tiempo. Yo tambien te extra帽o y espero regresar a hoduras en el verano.





Ashley|||Kerlin,





Me alegro mucho de oir que est谩s bien. Estaba muy preocupada por t铆. El colegio me va bien. No puedo esperar a terminar. 驴C贸mo est谩n Dunia y Freddy? Hace tiempo que no hablo con ellos. Yo tambi茅n te echo de menos y espero volver a Honduras en primavera.


Ashley|||the first answer is THE best, i could not have said i better-lol my spanish is so-so, only thing is she translated spring as summer. spring is: la primavera





also, fix how ARE Dunia and Freddy -should be "estan" like in the 2nd answer with 2 question marks.|||I would say it the same way as the second answer and I live in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment