Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I use my Motorola Q as a pocket electronic translator (Spanish, Portuguese, French)?

Do you know where I can get this software for my phone? If not, I can buy a pocket translator -- If you have a recommendation on a particular model/brand, please contact me.



I am just starting to do research as I am traveling to Montreal, Brazil, and Argentina for business in the next few months.



I need to translate:

English%26lt;-%26gt;French

English%26lt;-%26gt;Spanish

English%26lt;-%26gt;Portuguese



In the future I may be travelling to Russia so a translator that does everything would really be ideal. I have seen that there are pocket kinds, talking kinds, and ones that look like pens. Price range is still open at this point. I am just exploring all the options. Thank you for answering.|||You should buy from

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/72620.a鈥?/a>
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment