Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can you convert these sentences from English to Spanish without using an online translator?

"Yesterday I called my mom. First, I had to go back to the hotel. Then I found the phone in my room. Next, I got connected to my mom. She was glad to hear from me. I told her that Guatemala is beautiful and I can't wait to see her. Before hanging up, she told me that she loves me."|||Ok. here you are:



(english)

"Yesterday I called my mom. First, I had to go back to the hotel. Then I found the phone in my room. Next, I got connected to my mom. She was glad to hear from me. I told her that Guatemala is beautiful and I can't wait to see her. Before hanging up, she told me that she loves me."



(spanish)

"Ay茅r llam茅 a mi mam谩. Primero, tuve que volver al hotel. Luego encontr茅 el tel茅fono en mi habitaci贸n. Despu茅s me comuniqu茅 con mi mam谩. Estaba muy contenta de escuchar de mi. Le cont茅 que Guatemala es hermoso y que no puedo esperar a verla. Antes de colgar, ella me dijo que me ama."



You're welcome ;)|||Spanish



"Ayer llam茅 a mi mam谩. En primer lugar, tuve que ir de regreso al hotel. Entonces me encontr茅 con el tel茅fono en mi habitaci贸n. Despu茅s fue eso, yo conectado a mi mam谩. Ella se alegr贸 de saber de m铆. Le dije mam谩 que Guatemala fue hermoso y yo no pod铆a esperar a ver a su. Antes de colgar, me dijo que ella me agregaron. "



English



"Yesterday I called my mom. First, I had to go back to the hotel. Then I found the phone in my room. It was then that I connected to my mom. She was glad to hear from me. I told mom Guatemala was beautiful and I could not wait to see her. Before hanging up, she told me she loved me. "





As you can see, I did some changes to the english version to one, change it to past tense because in it you wrote that this happened yesterday and at the end you wrote it in present tense. I also had to make some changes to make it in a spanish format. I read over it many times to make sure I translated it right and I did.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment