Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is the most accurate translator from English to Spanish?

I need to be able to translate English to Spanish accurately, where can I get help|||There's no such thing. They are all bad and inaccurate. Sorry.





Only a real person will do it correctly.


.|||http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=鈥?/a>|||a native speaker....








all online translators work too bad...|||The ONLY accurate translator is someone who is fluent in both English and Spanish. Sorry.|||Free online translators just translate word for word, which never works out that great and it can be hard to understand. They can mess up even simple sentences.





Example: "Me falta pr谩ctica en Espa帽ol" means "I need to practice my spanish" in English. But you translate that sentence with the free translator and you get: "I lack practical in spanish





They are pretty much only good for getting the "gist" of a sentence or paragraph.





If you want a really good translator, then you'll need a person.|||I am a native Spanish speaker but part of my work is translate workshops and books. I have used freetranslations.com and google translation tools. So far, google translation does a better job. Of course you still have to check, correct and edit, but definitely google leaves me less work to do.|||freetranslation.com has been accurate for me, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment