Thursday, February 9, 2012

Want to be a spanish translator...where do I begin?

I have always loved the spanish language. I only took it in high school, now that I am 25, I really want to get back into it. I have my Bachelors in Social Work, so i think it would be wonderful if in the future I could be a translator in my field of work. (My agency I currently work in does not work with Spanish speakers, so they are not able to help me in my pursuit.) What would be the best way to go about this? Should I go back to school, or just take language classes in college? Again, I want to become fluent eventually, and I know it will take a long time, but I really do not know where to start. Thanks in advance!|||I think you should start at the Spanish Embassy.


Or Spanish Social Services


Or Spanish Volunteer groups would be the first place


Even, try to start a Spanish Ministry in your Church


To help the Spanish people is a wonderful thing.


Because they can help us be Better Americans


It would also be good to work for the good of immigration and to work in the courts in behalf of the Spanish People. Go With God!








Creo que deber铆a comenzar en la Embajada espa帽ola.


O en espa帽ol de Servicios Sociales


Los grupos de voluntariado o en espa帽ol ser铆a el primer lugar


Incluso, intenta iniciar un Ministerio espa帽ol en tu Iglesia


Para ayudar a la Spanish people es una cosa maravillosa.


Debido a que pueden ayudarnos a ser mejores estadounidenses


Tambi茅n ser铆a bueno trabajar para el bien de la inmigraci贸n y trabajar en los tribunales en nombre del pueblo espa帽ol. Vaya con Dios!|||Someone queted that "there is a will, there is a way" so if if you love spanich, learn it ,I guess better to go to the class to learn it.


There you will learn how to speack and you can discuss more alot with your friends if you have question you can instantly get an solution by the expert.|||Start dating Spanish guys, you can pick up the lingo quicker.|||use the internet





try to translate the word u don't know at www.Google.com/translate


or look for spanish classes on the internet





ps i know spanish





yo se espanol|||Siempre me ha gustado el idioma espa帽ol. Yo s贸lo tom茅 en la escuela secundaria, ahora que tengo 25, realmente quiero volver a ella. Yo tengo mi Licenciatura en Trabajo Social, as铆 que creo que ser铆a maravilloso si en el futuro podr铆a ser un traductor en mi campo de trabajo. (Mi agencia Actualmente trabajo en no trabajar con hablantes de espa帽ol, as铆 que no son capaces de ayudar en mi b煤squeda.) 驴Cu谩l ser铆a la mejor manera de hacerlo? 驴Debo volver a la escuela, o simplemente tomar clases de idiomas en la universidad? Una vez m谩s, quiero hablar fluidamente el tiempo, y s茅 que va a llevar mucho tiempo, pero realmente no s茅 por d贸nde empezar. Gracias por adelantado!

No comments:

Post a Comment