Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'd like to become a certified translator, (English-Spanish)does anybody know the steps to follow?


I think each country has its own rules as for how to become a sworn translator. In Argentina, for example, you first have to hold a bachelor's (university) degree in sworn translation. Then you have to enrole in the Colegio de Traductores P煤blicos, which is a professional association for translators.

In any case, you'll have to check in your local area, since steps will vary according to the country you live in.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment