Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spanish translator online?

Give me a link with a good translator that translates stuff from English to Spanish that you don't have to download anything and the google thing doesn't work. I really need this thanks!|||none, don't use them they are not accurate. Many will recommend them but as a Spanish native speaker I can tell you that none of them comes even close. Sorry.|||HEY IM A GOOD TEACHER I SPEAK SPANISH IM A TRANSLATOR FOR YEARS SO YEAH|||Here is one--but none of the free ones are very accurate!





http://www.freetranslation.com|||Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here is a link I use all the time. A few translation sites are listed on there. I use "Free Translation" the most; it has worked good enough for me in the past. Be aware though, that none of these sites give a perfectly accurate translation. Try this link:





http://translation.langenberg.com/|||My spanish teacher has told me to use www.freetranslation.com it's accurate if you want to speak traditional spanish, not um slang spanish? i'm not sure...but this site works, you can only translate a word at a time though|||I have a lot of success with Yahoo Babel Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment