Saturday, February 4, 2012

Argentina, Im looking for a Buenos Aires based English/Spanish translator?

Who can assist me on all matters regarding locating services and items. Expenses paid and good commission. Would suit a student. with researching skills. I will be moving to Buenos Aires and will need some assistance.??


You can email me from my personal info.|||I would highly recommend that you place an ad on Craigslist/Buenos Aires. Here is the link:





http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/





The page will be in Spanish. On the left side, click on "Env铆a un Anuncio" (Send an ad), then on the options list, click on "Se busca/Compro" (Wanted/want to buy). This option allows you to place an ad for free and yes, you can post it in English, explaining what it is you're looking for. (I suggest you always ask for references, including -but not limited to- other foreigners.)





Just fill out the form; it will ask for a title, amount (you can simply put in $1 and discuss with parties later) and area (Buenos Aires or whatever area of town you'll be in.)


Fill out the text body then hit Continue. It's pretty self-explanatory.


Good luck.





Edit: I overlooked the English option for this page. It's in the upper right-hand corner. Here's the link to that one:


http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment