Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I find a job as a Spanish - English translator?

I speak Spanish and English, with English as my first language. I am willing to work from home and am willing to do freelance work, but I do not know where to begin. Any information from current translators or those who have sought translations services before would be greatly appreciated.How can I find a job as a Spanish - English translator?
government listings and the courtsHow can I find a job as a Spanish - English translator?
There are lots of places that need translators. Try service centers for large companies i would start with places like samsung sylvania, panasonic and places like that. The ship small appliances like microwaves, tvs, stereos and walkmans all over the world and need translators. u might be able to work from home... They have 24 hour service centers that get call forwarding ...

I would contact a Job placement center like... Manpower, JOBSINC%26gt; look in the yellow pages for job service centers and tell them your qualifications. Some pay 15 to 25 dollars an hour and more if there is legal work involved.



Best of luck.. IHow can I find a job as a Spanish - English translator?
Freelance translation jobs can be found at http://www.pcworkathome.net/freelancewri鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment