Friday, January 27, 2012

I am a spanish translator, for a local childrens agency, but before for the same agency I was an assistant ?

teacher 3/4 time employee.I went back to school to pursue my degree so I picked up a part time translator position with them, but last week they told me that my services were not going to be needed that much l longer is that okay for a employer to do that?I am a spanish translator, for a local childrens agency, but before for the same agency I was an assistant ?
do you have a contract



is it realted to discrimination (even at will employers cannot fire someone based on discriination)I am a spanish translator, for a local childrens agency, but before for the same agency I was an assistant ?
Do you have a contract? If you don't, it's legal. Unless there is a contract in place, employment is considered "at will". Meaning you can quit anytime, or be let go any time.
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment