Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How would I word this in spanish. I tried a translator but it just made it wierd."This is Chicken and Cheese T?

How would I word this in spanish. I tried a translator but it just made it weird."This is Chicken and Cheese Taco Bake. It has Dorito鈥檚 and Chicken with Chiles and loaded with Mexican Cheese. It is spicy and delicious."


I have to put it on a recipe I made for school.|||Esto es pollo "taco bake". Tiene dorito's y pollo y aji relleno con queso mexicano. Es picante y delicioso.|||Este es el casarol de pollo y tacos de queso. Tiene doritos y pollo con chiles y esta lleno con queso mexicano. Es picante y delidioso.|||Esto es una torta de pollo con queso. Tiene tortillas de maiz, pollo, chile y mucho queso mejicano. Es picante y delicioso.





I hope this would help.|||Well, it doesn't make any sense in English! How is a translator supposed to figure it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment