Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can i get a spanish Translator here please?

i can olny spell it how it sounds."holla mammicta suis-e-ah meamo la grande tuchipato?

my frind said it to this girl and he got her number what did he say?Can i get a spanish Translator here please?
I speak Spanish and I don't understand it because the whole sentece is obviously mispelled. But the first two words I can see what you were trying write. Hola mamacita means, "Hey shorty" or "Hey honey" or "Hey babe" or "Hey sexy girl." La grande means "The great" or "The big." That's all what I got from this terribly mispelled sentence. Why don't you ask your friend?



DPort, the guy below me, is just trying to be vulgar.
I'm spanish and I can tell that's not spanish! Are you sure you wrote it right? It sounds to me like portuguese or something like that. I could say it begins like "hi, baby" or something like that... but nothing more. Sorry!Can i get a spanish Translator here please?
Hola Mamacita= Hi sexy girl

Quieres chuparmela? Do you want to suck my d***k





Hope this helps.Can i get a spanish Translator here please?
The only thing I understand out of what you wrote was "Hola mamacita", which means "Hey there babe" and "la grande" which means "the big"
i kan help just tell me what

No comments:

Post a Comment