Friday, January 27, 2012

I need the BEST English-Spanish translator electronic device!!?

I need a really good hand held translating device that allows me to type SENTENCES in English and get it translated into Spanish. I am in my third year of Spanish class, this course is getting really difficult which is why I need a really good translator. I am only a high school student as i do not have a whole bunch of money to spend. If you have a translator you really like, please tell me your review on it and where you get it.I need the BEST English-Spanish translator electronic device!!?
The best one that I know of is www.spanishdict.com. It translates words and sentences. It isn't a handheld device, but I've never seen a handheld that does a good job with translations. If the sentence uses idioms or other figures of speech it can come out wrong, but in general, the translations of single sentences are good.



Good luckI need the BEST English-Spanish translator electronic device!!?
If you have an ipod or iphone, they have tons of them

No comments:

Post a Comment