Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How would i translate these sentences into spanish (No online translator, please)?

My bestfriend has many good characteristics. Her personality is very fun and outgoing. She is never boring. She is thin, light skinned, and tall. She enjoys hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening to music, and shopping.





thanks!How would i translate these sentences into spanish (No online translator, please)?
Mi mejor amiga tiene muchas caracter铆sticas buenas.

*Es muy divertida y extrovertida.

**Nunca es aburrida.

Es delgada, de piel clara y alta.

Le gusta estar con sus amigos, ver pel铆culas, escuchar m煤sica e ir de compras.



*I left out "her personality is" and just said "she is fun and outgoing", because it sounds clumsy in Spanish.

** better: "Con ella nunca me aburro" = When I'm with her I never get bored.

or: "Nunca me aburre." = She never bores me.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment