Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a spanish translator on the internet for food in a restraunt?

Hi ..for good translation you can use this website :

www.freetranslation.com

thanksI need a spanish translator on the internet for food in a restraunt?
here is another website:

DICTIONARY.COM it is helpful too. buenos noches, adios!
I know spanish, i can help you.I need a spanish translator on the internet for food in a restraunt?
www.worldreference.com



it has translations to and from english, italian, french, and spanishI need a spanish translator on the internet for food in a restraunt?
I'm Mexican and My moms mexican and she cooks the best food so therefore I would be the best help.
I CAN HELP.Just tell me your e_mail and I will mail you mine.
digame tu problema
try this web site it works for me-



http://www.freedict.com/onldict/spa.html
world.altavista.com
go to google and there is a language link there to help u
Probably the best place for a Translator is on the internet. Go to www.altavista.com and type in Babel Fish. They have English to Spanish and reverse. PLus all sorts of other languages. Im not sure the exact webpage or i would definitly post it

No comments:

Post a Comment