Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find a free online English to Spanish translator?

I'm working on a project and I would like some help finding a FREE online translator that will translate full phrases... not single words. Thanks!Where can I find a free online English to Spanish translator?
All online translators are very litaral, so most teachers can tell if you used one. However, here is the best one on the web: http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/



Make sure you get your teacher to go over what you wrote before you turn it in.



Also, check spanish-english /english-spanish dictionaries because they contain some phrases.
you might want to take a look at htt://m.askvelazquez.com

it's a 250,000 word Spanish-English English-Spanish dictionary made for the iphone web browser. The company is also coming out with a downloadable app soon.

Report Abuse

Where can I find a free online English to Spanish translator?
I think there is one right here on yahoo. i think it is called.... babel.Where can I find a free online English to Spanish translator?
This is the one I always use
http://translation2.paralink.com/
R.I.P. Latino is absolutely right. Online translators are not good.



What you get at the end makes no sense at all.
I wouldn't use them if i were u. They say they will traslate full phrases because they will. But NOT the right way, they will translate ur phrase the way u typed it and tell u it in spanish. But when u read the phrase in spanish some of it won't make sense.
Do not trust on line translators!!! They make no sense at all. I'd suggest a good dictionary, for instance Oxford Spanish Dictionary. I'm a translator and I use it a lot among many others.Online translators do not translate coherent phrases. Be carefull!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment