Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish translator???

Okay so I'm in a Spanish class that's way over my head and I'm just so confused. I'm a freshman in college and I am in Spanish 2..which means I do know SOME things, lol.



But if there is anyone out there who speaks Spanish and would like to help me out with a few translations or problems I'm having, that would be great and I'd really appreciate it.



You can either leave your AIM screen name on here, or an e-mail, or you can E-mail me..........elivorettexxx@yahoo.com



GRACIAS!!! ;)Spanish translator???
my email is adaamaris@yahoo.com you can email me im latina so im sure i can be some help :)Spanish translator???
this site is very good for translations,you can go from english to spanish or vice versa.



http://www.freetranslation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment