Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the most accurate website for a translator for Spanish to English?

I want to know what is a good website for a spanish to english translator.What is the most accurate website for a translator for Spanish to English?
Rosetta Stone
No free service will translate exactly what you write into Spanish because it will only translate word for word. Some translators, such as Google Translate (my personal favorite for all my homework-cheating needs) can translate senences correctly, but the verb use is wrong most of the time. You would be better off with a human translator, but since you're asking, I'm assuming one is not available to you. Use Google Translate (no, not translator, I checked) and then feed what it gave you back into it so it'll read it out in English (or whatever). It won't be completley accurate, but it'll be readable.What is the most accurate website for a translator for Spanish to English?
The easiest way to translate Soanish to English is the Google translator. I personally use all the time. It is easy to navigate on and very accurate.What is the most accurate website for a translator for Spanish to English?
none of them because they just translate word for word and not in the right context so you would have to buy the one where people translate for you.
I personally like www.freetranslation.com



It's excellent.
Google.. it's proper spanish. :D
www.altavista.com -- click on Babel fish Translator. I use it all the time
Google Translator
The Google Translator.
http://wordreference.com/



It also has a forum...
google translator
me!

u can email me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment