Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are the job prospects to work as Spanish tutor/translator/ interpreter over the weekends?

Hello All,



I have been based out of Mumbai. I have been learning Spanish owning to my personal interest in foreign languages. However, I am keen to utilize my skills further and want to work part time over the weekends. I would like to have a fair knowledge of the opportunities to work as a tutor/translator/interpretter.



Any help would be greatly appreciated.What are the job prospects to work as Spanish tutor/translator/ interpreter over the weekends?
You should send your resume to those reputable and global translation companies which you can easily find from a google search. From there, the company will then assign jobs to you. Although u will earn lesser as they get a cut, but you will save time looking for our own assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment