Thursday, January 19, 2012

I want to go to school to be a spanish translator?

I want to go to school to be a spanish translator/interpreter, what do i need to do or where can i go to school to do so? I live in Batesville indiana, I dont know where to start looking for schools in my area. HELP!!!I want to go to school to be a spanish translator?
If you're interested in translation, Kent State University - right over in Ohio - has one of the best translation programs in the country. Check it out: http://appling.kent.edu/I want to go to school to be a spanish translator?
First, become a major in Spanish while in college with major; that way, you'll have more opportunities. Go to your nearest bookstore and puchase CD audio kits and grammar books. You should also find a book that addresses Spanish Translation exclusively. Have faith and study. Don't give up. :)



-From California

No comments:

Post a Comment