Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is there an online spanish translator that I can talk to? Like a tutor?

For example, some homework helper websites have it set up to where you can talk to another person as they help you step by step solve whatever homework question you have.

Is there a website like that where I can ask them to translate something for me?



I'm sick of the online translators, they're so inaccurate. I want to be able to talk to someone that speaks fluent spanish whenever I need them to translate!Is there an online spanish translator that I can talk to? Like a tutor?
You can talk to me, I speak fluent Spanish.Is there an online spanish translator that I can talk to? Like a tutor?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the homework assignment? Instead, use the online translator with dictionary at hand. When a translation is obviously wrong, look up the incorrectly translated word in your dictionary. The translator will do at least 50 percent of the work for you and you will build an impressive vocabulary without much grunt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment