Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are there any good english to spanish translator apps?

I'm going to Mexico next month and I don't now much spanish so I was wondering if anyone knew of any good translator apps that don't require internet. I've looked all over the app store and all the ones i've seen require internet which doesn't help at all. I have an iPad and an iPod touch btw, so it doesn't matter which it's for. Peripherally for both but it doesn't matter. Thank you very much!!Are there any good english to spanish translator apps?
word reference has a really good up and you can actually consult forums for expressions and slangAre there any good english to spanish translator apps?
In the olden days we used something called a "dictionary"....
  • makeup hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment