Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to use spanish translator on microsoft?

I heard a lot of my friends use the microsoft translator to translate things from english to spanish and I was wondering if anyone knew how to use it! Thanks in advance:D

p.s. my spanish is due tomorrow so please answer promptly!How to use spanish translator on microsoft?
First off, please don't use microsoft translator (or any other translator for that matter). They're unreliable and more often than not give you the wrong translation. And worse yet, your teacher WILL KNOW that you used a translator (trust me, I taught highschool Spanish).



But you're a free-minded person, so I'll tell you how anyway :) Highlight whatever it is that you need translated, then go to the "Tools" menu and click "Translate". From there, you should be able to pick from what language and to what language you want to translate.



Also, "驴A qu茅 hora sales del colegio?" means "What time do you leave school?"

No comments:

Post a Comment