Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spanish translator?

I'm freelance spanish and english translator-interpreter, how do I get business? or people to hire me?Spanish translator?
prepare a brochure and business cards and send them to companies near your area like banks, industries, lawyer's offices, anywhere you think someone might need a translator
Go to proz.com (kudoz)Spanish translator?
Promote yourself. Go to different companies and offer your services. Then, word will get around :)Spanish translator?
banks... I work for Bank of America... social services.....
I work from home for a company called Teleinterpreters, see if they are hiring at the moment.
You can start by improving your grammar, syntax, orthography and lexicon...and by the way, it's Castilian, not Spanish!
  • body cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment